Friday, January 28, 2011

Introductory Blog

Hey  my name is Steven Leigh I'm from Jonesboro Georgia. I'm a Mass Communications major and a marketing minor. I'm really interested in film I love watching movies but could see my self doing something in advertisement. I don't really have any hobbies but I did go cave driving a couple of times and do not  plan to go again.
Lately I have been interested in the social network site Foursquare its like twitter but instead of people saying what they are doing  on Foursquare people tell other users where they are like restaurants, fast food places, concerts, museums, ect. and how their experience was. If they enjoyed it, if not, if the food was good and if they had good service. I think this is a pretty good site to get personal feed back from other people on restaurants and other places in your area than from a critic online or in a newspaper. There are even some businesses that will reward customers that go to there businesses a lot and put it on Foursquare.   http://foursquare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment